Never Ashamed

 Never let it die! Never let the flame inside of you go down low! That flame is what makes you, well… you! Trust and believe me when I say this… once you’ve let that fire out, it’s really hard to get it started again. That fire is your confidence. Confidence in yourself, confidence in all you do, and eventually with time… confidence with God. The confidence knowing that he is with you and he gave you all that you have, and you should never be ashamed of it. What’s that quirky thing you do? That little weird detail that you must have. The little embarrassing thing, that’s not really embarrassing because that little quirk makes you, you. A lot of time some people are afraid to show their quirks. They are afraid of what people would think of them, afraid of being alone. Let me tell you something… if someone even makes you a little bit uncomfortable about being yourself around them then they’re not good company to keep. I’m gonna tell you all like my mother tells me all the time, “Watch the company that you keep.” I try to live by that quote because if anyone makes me feel like I’m worthless or uncomfortable in anyway, then that company wasn’t mine to keep. Don’t be afraid to be you. Don’t be afraid to be quirky. Don’t be afraid of your mistakes. Most definitely, don’t be afraid of God, because he loves you and he most definitely never wants you to be ashamed of yourself!

<3 ;)

Comments

  1. This is amazing! Keep doing what you’re doing! You’re really helping others come closer to our lord!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Greater Things!

Teens for Him ✝️ (Introduction)