Being Proud of You

 Being proud of yourself is a big accomplishment. That means that you’re not letting your past mistakes affect your bigger goal in life. This was another one of my issues. Kinsleigh, Kinsleigh, Kinsleigh, always trying to go back in time and fix my mistakes. I soon realized that, I needed to take those mistakes, repent for those mistakes, and finally, take those mistakes and making them fuel for my fire to achieve my bigger goal in life. Many of you are probably living in the past and if you’re not I think I’m speaking for everyone when I say… give yourself some grace. Take time out and just appreciate you being you. Appreciate the person you are, and the journey you have come through so far. Appreciate the good times and the bad times, and most importantly always be proud of the person you are destined to be. I want all of you to remember that God always gives the toughest battles to his strongest warriors, and never forget this, but he’s always gonna be proud of the person you are. Even when you’re not… he is. This also goes back to the “giving yourself grace” thing. Whenever you know you’ve made a big mistake, all you have to do is take that mistake and bind it into the person you want to be. Because, you don’t want to be the person who lives in their mistakes, you always want to strive to be the person who lives through the mistakes that you make. Again, always remember God loves you and he’s very proud of you! Look in the mirror today and say to yourself, “I AM GOING TO BE PROUD OF ME!” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Ashamed

Greater Things!

Teens for Him ✝️ (Introduction)