Greater Things!

 Hello All! Have you ever wondered… why you? Why you go through the things you do? Why you are the leader in this certain situation? Why you, specifically, had to take on a role in this time? I have an answer for you! It’s because you, and only you, was designed for that certain situation, and once you’ve learned that, the possibilities are literally endless! I bet you’ve heard, “God gives the mightiest storms to his greatest warriors.” This is one of my favorite quotes, because I can not tell you how many times I’ve had to tell myself this throughout the day. Let me tell you, IT IS TRUE! it’s not just something someone tells you to make you feel better! Please listen to me, you are strong, you are courageous, and YOU CAN HANDLE ANYTHING SATAN THROWS AT YOU. Believe me, you are a child of god, and as long as he has your back, nothing else matters. I. Mean. Nothing. All you need in life is him. Of course you would want these pairs of shoes, or this new phone, or this man/woman. That’s you’re flesh talking and whatever you do, don’t let your flesh get in the way of your pure soul that God gave you!


Love, Kinsleigh 💖

Comments

  1. This really spoke to my soul! Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Never Ashamed

Teens for Him ✝️ (Introduction)